Diva's World | Holla Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

State of the Union bits... WTF is dude TALKING ABOUT!!??!??

Go down

Do you believe that Bush's speech was a good one?

State of the Union bits...  WTF is dude TALKING ABOUT!!??!?? Vote_lcap0%State of the Union bits...  WTF is dude TALKING ABOUT!!??!?? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
State of the Union bits...  WTF is dude TALKING ABOUT!!??!?? Vote_lcap0%State of the Union bits...  WTF is dude TALKING ABOUT!!??!?? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 0

Poll closed

State of the Union bits...  WTF is dude TALKING ABOUT!!??!?? Empty State of the Union bits... WTF is dude TALKING ABOUT!!??!??

Post by RM$~QUÉ~LINDA! January 29th 2008, 2:26 pm

Here's a video I found highlighting some of Bush's more rediculous statements. Seriously, we can't use human embryo's to help us prolong human life, but we can eat CLONED MEAT and not even be given so much as a WARNING LABEL???

gimme a break...

and for those who missed the address, here's more of it. Is it me, or does his smirk throughout pretty much say, "FUCK U, AMERICA!!! I got ur money, I'm blowin' this popsicle stand!!!"? Yeah, I thought so...

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

rediculousnes... thank GOD it's the last time we'll hear him do this... unless he steals this year's election too!!! Suspect
RM$~QUÉ~LINDA!
RM$~QUÉ~LINDA!
Noob

Female
Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-01-16

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum