Diva's World | Holla Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

R U Gonna Tune In

3 posters

Go down

R U Gonna Tune In Empty R U Gonna Tune In

Post by ~Joy~ January 16th 2008, 1:08 pm

Marion Jones to Appear on Wednesday's Oprah

Oprah Winfrey has invited a convicted felon and cheat to grace her studios to discuss the legal issues that led to her six-month jail sentence for lying about steroid use and committing check fraud — Marion Jones's first interview since being sentenced last Friday to a six-month prison sentence.

Wednesday's show will air at 16:00 (4 p.m.) EST.

Click Here For the Rest
~Joy~
~Joy~
Noob

Female
Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-01-15

Back to top Go down

R U Gonna Tune In Empty Re: R U Gonna Tune In

Post by RM$~QUÉ~LINDA! January 17th 2008, 12:30 am

I believe it's sad what has happened to Marion Jones, but I guess she brought it on herself. America is so crazy about setting sports records and breaking your best though, that it's probably about to get much worse.
RM$~QUÉ~LINDA!
RM$~QUÉ~LINDA!
Noob

Female
Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-01-16

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Joy~ January 17th 2008, 10:26 am

We all no if you are going to lie keep it between you and GOD. She should have been truthful to begin with and I think it really would have helped this disastrous outcome. I won't be watching, because I veiw it as cheating. The same way Janet gets knifed up and says she does it by diet and excersise. Yeah, uhm whatever.
~Joy~
~Joy~
Noob

Female
Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-01-15

Back to top Go down

Post by DivaBleu January 17th 2008, 5:17 pm

~Joy~ wrote:We all no if you are going to lie keep it between you and GOD. She should have been truthful to begin with and I think it really would have helped this disastrous outcome. I won't be watching, because I veiw it as cheating. The same way Janet gets knifed up and says she does it by diet and excersise. Yeah, uhm whatever.

here here!!! All this extra lyin' n wutnot just makes the situation worse. When the fans don't trust you or care anymore, then wut? That's ur bread n butter... smh... Rolling Eyes
DivaBleu
DivaBleu
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 73
About Me: : YES!!!! I am your FAVORITE internet radio host... AND THEY GAVE ME A MESSAGE BOARD!!! ZOIKS!!!
Registration date : 2008-01-13

http://www.wwtf-world.info

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down