Diva's World | Holla Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Is Janet is able to compete with the new Pop acts???

5 posters

Go down

Is Janet is able to compete with the new Pop acts??? Empty Is Janet is able to compete with the new Pop acts???

Post by DivaBleu January 13th 2008, 11:46 pm

go watch it on our blog @ http://blog.myspace.com/wwtfradio!!!

Is she still better than Christina Aguillera, Britney or even Ciara??? Are they all just imitations of the real thing, or can she take a few lessons from the young'uns???
DivaBleu
DivaBleu
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 73
About Me: : YES!!!! I am your FAVORITE internet radio host... AND THEY GAVE ME A MESSAGE BOARD!!! ZOIKS!!!
Registration date : 2008-01-13

http://www.wwtf-world.info

Back to top Go down

Is Janet is able to compete with the new Pop acts??? Empty Re: Is Janet is able to compete with the new Pop acts???

Post by Black J Brown January 27th 2008, 7:32 pm

I think she can still take it to all those chicks, maybe not Christina but Britney thats a no brainer, her last perfomance almost made Kanye West start a fight on MTV( Not really but he was pissed she got the opp to prefom and he didn't) Now ciara is cool but I don't see her doing anything Legendary yet, unless this is her year. Janet just needs to stop trying to fit in the current HIP-POP borders and be her self and innovate something new cause all these young'uns will follow.
Black J Brown
Black J Brown
Noob

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-01-16

Back to top Go down

Is Janet is able to compete with the new Pop acts??? Empty Re: Is Janet is able to compete with the new Pop acts???

Post by Diva_Bleu February 13th 2008, 3:29 pm

Not sure if I agree here...

Sure, she could beat Brit... But her writers don't give her good stuff, she needs to go back to writing more of her own stuff. Her last GREAT album was Janet, and that was like 1993... She hasn't been inventive since then, nothing remotely new. I don't know if she could even begin to think about giving Bey a run, Bey has a better voice, that's just fact... no matter how ANNOYING she is.

And as 4 Christina? Not beating her... Rihanna? Nope, she's got more charisma... Plus she can't go back and do 80's, she'll look like an idiot. Ciara SUCKS and I won't give her a W in the column over Janet, but 2 me their like neck-n-neck cuz niether can sing and they both dance crazy 4 no reason...

I don't know Jan, u may be over... Why don't you try to do more ballots like you started off doing, that may bring you back to relevancy... Someday is Tonight... Love Will Never Do... Again... Anytime, Anyplace... That's where her talents lie!!! geek

Diva_Bleu
True Fan

Female
Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by RM$~QUÉ~LINDA! February 21st 2008, 2:04 pm

I gotta admit, Control Janet could have competed, but these days I don't think she's relevant anymore.
RM$~QUÉ~LINDA!
RM$~QUÉ~LINDA!
Noob

Female
Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-01-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Q April 21st 2008, 7:28 am

the last good cd janet had was...janet
she needs to fall back in love

Q

Female
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-02-11

http://qrazy.info

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum