Diva's World | Holla Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

I WANT 360... BUT NO ONE IS SUPPORTING HD DVD ANYMORE!!!

2 posters

Go down

I WANT 360...  BUT NO ONE IS SUPPORTING HD DVD ANYMORE!!! Empty I WANT 360... BUT NO ONE IS SUPPORTING HD DVD ANYMORE!!!

Post by Diva_Bleu February 18th 2008, 12:44 pm

Wut GIVES??? So, are you telling me that everyone who bought a $500+ XBOX is gonna have to throw it from a window in a few months when EVERYONE pulls out of HD DVD??? And excuse me, but BluRay is more expensive and it isn't cooler if you ask me... Plus, how many BluRay units can you really find out there??? NONE!!! Just PS3's...

What a sales ploy, make your system the only one that plays what MITE become the industry standard... THEN PAY EVERYONE OFF TO ONLY CARRY YOUR TECHNOLOGY... effin' brilliant. But what about the poor XBOX owners out there??? WTF will u DOOOO???

anyone else think this is BS??? Razz

Diva_Bleu
True Fan

Female
Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Back to top Go down

I WANT 360...  BUT NO ONE IS SUPPORTING HD DVD ANYMORE!!! Empty Re: I WANT 360... BUT NO ONE IS SUPPORTING HD DVD ANYMORE!!!

Post by RM$~QUÉ~LINDA! February 25th 2008, 1:56 pm

yeah, my brother has a PS3 and an XBOX 360 and he says that was some bullish for them to not do the HD thing anymore... I don't personally see a difference, unless they start making games on BluRay, that might be hot... But then XBOXers are still out in the cold... sux.
RM$~QUÉ~LINDA!
RM$~QUÉ~LINDA!
Noob

Female
Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-01-16

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum